Accordion Renaissance provides entertainment and presentations featuring the accordion for the purpose of developing appreciation for and promoting the accordion and the Corporation. Venues include: middle and elementary public and private schools, Rotary clubs, Lions Clubs, VFWs, and American Legions, private socials and other groups.
Looking for past performances? Click here!
In addition, performances include community outreach to local Arts centers, museums, libraries, cultural arts exhibits, retirement villages, hospitals and convalescent centers.
- All performances rebrand the accordion as a serious instrument of study for all.
- Accordion Renaissance has a vested interest in seeing young musicians play the accordion and features their performances in special programs.
- Promotion of accordion activities are ongoing in local newspapers, magazines, journals, websites, TV, radio and other media are encouraged to increase accordion awareness and promote the goals of Accordion Renaissance
- Both acoustic and digital accordions are current in today’s music business and are demonstrated to interested groups
- Accordion Renaissance can tailor a program specific to your needs.
- Many performances are free. Donations are encouraged to support additional programs provided for accordion youth.
Accordion Renaissance Ensemble
2019 Ensemble Members from top to bottom and left to right:
Ina Yakubeika (Director), Joel Stokes, Jim Rice (President), Tatyana Musatov, Dennis Hribar,
Andy Armano, Ashley Frye, David Gussman, Don Gay, Dara Sherman